      Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 9:29 AM
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Response to Rick re The Father

      Rick wrote:

      > Steiner made mention that Jehovah was called the "Father" not because he is
      God the Father as you point out but because when we descend back to earth for
      each incarnation we pass through the elliptical sphere of the moon; the
      sphere of Jehovah. He gives us physical form, the forces that build our
      physical/mineral bodies and is perceived in a sense as our Father.

      Yes, but not by Christ. Christ did not refer to Jehovah as "my Father".