42623Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] My consideration for the Holy Nights

    Jan 1, 2010
      Hi Mikko, I've experienced Ahriman since 2007 face to face and everywhere in nature at certain times. I've been able to show a few friends of mine his form as well. When I was at Dornach he showed himself and his eyes were of a red laser beam concentrated into small circle.

      His being seems to say 'You have no right' and if you have the right then he has to give way. If you are conscious of your gain of passage. It has been my experience that he retaliates most venomously if you have the thought to 'anihilate' him. That's when he is the strongest it seems to me. If you do not have that thought to anihilate him and recognize he is standing in your way unlawfully if you have gained the right, he has to give way.

      Lawfullness seems to rule the day with all the beings in a way....and it is the human consciousness that has to gain the right to pass.

      I was thinking about the saying I have been using for about a year and a half now: "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner

      ~ and it seems to me that if one is not conscious of, does not have self knowledge of oneself then one will bear the brunt of this destiny forever with the face held up for the punch. However when one has self knowledge or is working towards self knowledge the angels seem to grace one as one slowly wakes up to what is going on and then a healing can begin.

      Self knowledge is so damn tricky especially for Steiner students it seems. There is this self arrogance that they do have self knowledge, and they don't and it is not recognized by them but is felt by others unbeknownst to the person. There seems to be so many levels to this self knowledge that sometimes one can be thinking they get it because they do and yet there are so many mansions in the Father's house as Jesus did say.

      Chapter 10 of the same book Manifestations of Karma speaks of the healing of the karma and where it is found within and without and this is why we need each other...this is where Christ as the Lord of Karma serves us when there are two or more for there He is and then a healing through love can move through.

      It's funny that it is this love that is what heals and yet true love of man is not found hardly anwhere and most of all it is constantly denied. It seems to me when we understand this better and we stand in our I's through our own self development and meet the other properly and with love we can change the world. And this love that would be born in us, must be the second birth in a way, we lead the way to withstand all that the darkness of the world throws at us and we overcome it and it is transformed within and without. Or so it seems to me.

      I recall also a few years ago experiencing the thought that I wanted to be able to walk in the room and I would be a healing force for whomever was looking for healing. And I remember being surprised by that thought because I thought 'how can my body be a healing force'. And now upon reading lecture 10 of Manfistations of Karma we read the answer is love.

      My path has been one of discovering this love and it has moved through many phases in my life. The one constant has been Christ. And Michael as his forebearer.

      All good things,