42501Re: Equanimity

  • write3chairs
    Nov 30, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

      > Frank! Jennifer, donna lissen to that Franke, isse not trru
      >
      > I'm here Jen, just give a shout when you get in at 323.798 4557.
      > the address is 7564 W. Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood.
      >
      > I'm kinda distressed, really distressed so if you see tears falling I won't charge you extra:0

      I hope you find relief soon, Dottie! I for one am relieved you
      are not a troll. ;) Yes, I will contact you. Am not sure how much
      free time I will have. I suspect very little; and also, I will not
      have a car and so will only be able to travel insofar as I can
      get a ride from someone. Hollywood is a little far from where
      I'm staying, but gosh ... maybe we can find someway to connect!

      > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic