      From: Kim <kimgm@...>
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: future yoga and Ahriman
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 10:28 PM

      As I understand it, there is no clairvoyance connected with this at all,
      it's pure thought to free you from material thinking, so it's the
      opposite of Ahrimanism.
      Kim

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Mikko Nuuttila
      <bellmeine@...> wrote:

      > Steiner says the yoga of the future will be detached from the senses
      and in the realm of pure thought.
      > Isn't this somewhat like the definition of Ahrimanic clairvoyance by
      him, where you for instance see the structure of the atom as an exercise
      in thinking without physically being able to view it? I saw the
      connection this morning after a night's sleep.
      > Is this connection coincidental, for Steiner does not really advocate
      Ahriman?
      > On the other hand, we must be able to learn to deal with Him, which is
      taking him in by showing astonishment at His achievements to maintain a
      natural balance between forces, it is said.
      > Mikko

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: