41775Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] job and reincarnation

    Sep 8, 2009
      You know its funny that I can not find that interpretation about the souls return on line, however I did find this:
      Psalm 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words; As silver tried in a furnace on the earth, refined seven times.

      Dottie: That's a good way also to show reincarnation if one is willing to consider the seven times and what refined means...also 19 is interesting in that they call the Sun the bridegroom...that is another interesting consideration that will speak to my Christian friends who can see that Steiner's work is not foreign to Christianity.