41740Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Islam and Anthroposophy: An approach.

    Sep 3, 2009
      "Thus on the Earth we have to do with a force having the power of self-reproduction; Kriya-shakti. This power is only present on the Earth today in the very highest Mysteries. At that time everyone possessed it. Through this power man could reproduce himself; he then became divided into two halves with the result that two sexes came into being on the Earth": Esoteric Foundations

      Dottie: This above is what Hinduism is seeking to bring forth. Paramahansa Yogananda brought this to America in 1922. It's interesting that he made it here but not Rudolf Steiner. I think he has to be counted among the great Initiates of mankind. I recall seeing his painting and just bursting into tears for no reason at all. I was so shocked at my response. But now looking at the quote above by Rudolf Steiner and also taking into consideration the year Rudolf Steiner sought to bring forth the Threefold Impulse, and Paramahansa's impulse with Kriya Yoga I can better understand and I wonder now about how Hinduism slowly makes its way with Paramahansa Yoganada in the lead to the Christ.

      All good things,