      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Islam and Anthroposophy: An approach.
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 9:27 AM

      Hi Tarjie,

      I am reading your article as we have had our conversations back and forth regarding Islam. I am up to the place where we have the first 'Love and its meaning in the World' quote and I wonder if you or anyone else can answer me 'what is it that man had  possessed and was withdrawn from him'?

      "Lucifer's influence brought into humanity a certain element in consequence of which something that man had previously possessed was withdrawn from him. This new element led to a descent, a descent countered by the Mystery of Golgotha which made possible the payment of all debts. The Impulse of Golgotha was not given in order that the sins we have committed in evolution may be removed from us, but in order that what crept into humanity through Lucifer should be given its counterweight."
      I know this is not your point but it was something that hit me while I was reading your thoughts on Islam. I don't understand though your comment that the 'above' quotes on Love and its meaning in the World' show clearly the difference between Islam and Christianity.

      Thanks for the article and i wish Mr. Waage's comments were available in English I really do think they could add to the whole conversation abotu Islam and Christianity. I wonder if maybe one of the kids from the Youth Movement might be able to translate them. Does he have them on a website or anything?

      All good things,