41732Re: Islam and Anthroposophy: An approach.

    Sep 3, 2009

      > Thanks for the link I will check it out as I seem to think Islam is misunderstood vversus Arabism..to me Muslums as all the other various religions, stick to a fundamental principle that puts their God and way above the others.

      Exactly my point. Anthroposophy opposes this principle by putting the individual human being, not God, in the center. In other words, the various traditional religions can take their god and shove him so to speak. Anthroposophy is based upon monistic humanism, with natural science and especially Darwinism ad its point of departure. In order to illustrate this, I quoted (once again) extensively from the 10th chapter of the PoF in the blog article we're talking about.