41587Re: Collision course - News

  • write3chairs
    Aug 13, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "sim1dmg" wrote:

      > > At the risk of appearing daft, will someone please
      > > tell me how we got from supercolliding particles to
      > > the Archies? Not that I mind but am a bit baffled.
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > > Jenny
      > >
      > LOL Jenny! You're safe, it'd be daft if you thought the
      > connection between supercolliding particles and "Sugar, Sugar"
      > were obvious! You need to read at least half of the bytes on
      > southerncrossreview if you want to avoid the literature in German. Frank
      > can help you, if you catch him in a good mood; otherwise he can throw a
      > "It's the exchange rate, stupid." on you, so beware of the risks
      > involved.
      > Cyberhugs, Simone

      Well, maybe it really *is* the exchange rate. Personally,
      I've always had the sneaking suspicion that Frank is on
      to something. Now what that might be is still a mystery.
      But here is an unexpected connection. Maybe. Music has
      a way of somehow connecting to just about anything,
      but that professor my daughter interviewed in the physics
      article is by day a teacher and otherwise a member of a
      band called Squirrelheads in Gravy. They play at contra
      dances and other venues, but that is where we had the
      pleasure of dancing to their swingin' sound. :)

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic