      From: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com [mailto:anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ben Gilberti
      Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 4:48 PM
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Benny in the Bathtub Bulletin

      Hi Frank.

      I'm almost certain that the "knowledge" that is not necessary, is intellectual or conceptual knowledge, rather than the knowledge that arises from the direct experience of something, like "knowing" the taste of watermelon by eating a piece rather than by trying to "know" its taste by listening to a superb lecture about it.

      :x

      --- In anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@. ..> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com, Ben Gilberti b7gilberti@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Attached is the July Issue of the Prosperos Newsletter [Bathtub Bulletin]
      > > in which I'm featured with two articles I wrote, "Infinity Resonating
      > > in Finite Definition," and "God and Watermelon", and and a handful of
      > > other articles and jokes I've submitted to the publication.
      > >
      > > The
      > > Prosperos was the organization that trained me in Fourth Way
      > > Ontological Mysticism, beginning in 1971, certifying me to teach the
      > > subject in 1976.
      > >
      > > Both above mentioned articles, however, reflect relatively new Vichara insights.
      > Hi Ben,
      > Sounds like the Greek (and anthroposophical) "Man, know thyself". What does, however, seem strange to me is when you say that knowledge is not necessary.
      > Frank

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic