41527Benny in the Bathtub Bulletin

  • Ben Gilberti
    Jul 27, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.2 MB
    Attached is the July Issue of the Prosperos Newsletter [Bathtub Bulletin] in which I'm featured with two articles I wrote, "Infinity Resonating in Finite Definition," and "God and Watermelon", and and a handful of other articles and jokes I've submitted to the publication.

    The Prosperos was the organization that trained me in Fourth Way Ontological Mysticism, beginning in 1971, certifying me to teach the subject in 1976.

    Both above mentioned articles, however, reflect relatively new Vichara insights.

    Much Love,

  • Show all 6 messages in this topic