41493Re: Anthroposophy and Psychognosis

  • write3chairs
    Jul 8, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dick.richardson@" wrote:
      > >

      > > Anthroposophy and Psychognosis
      > >

      > > I don't know when for I have not even read him, but it is claimed
      > > that Steiner coined the term Anthroposophy, and which plainly means
      > > Anthrop = Man, or Human; and Sophia = Wisdom.
      >
      > F: Steiner didn't invent the word, it had already
      > been used by someone else, forget who.

      Frank, do you know when and in what context Steiner first
      used the word? I also thought (assumed) he came up with it.

      Nice to see you again! I was in Germany visiting my brother
      in May. How did you like Berlin? Would have loved to spend
      some time there but couldn't fit it into the 10-day window.

      Love,
      Jenny
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic