      From: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com [mailto:anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dottie zold
      Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 7:13 PM
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Becoming like a Virgin again

      Hey Friends, there are a few things I am working on and one of them is what can occur to one at the age of 46 just as is true for the age of 30-31 of the Christ experience.. ..It seems to me, for those that have gone through a change at 31 you can also expect to have a change at the age of 45-46...each year past 40 has great significance if you can read the rhythms of of your personal things that have to be transformed or have been left untransformed. ...if you can be awake to the fact that a change happens about this age then you can be prepared to meet it consciously and recognize what is occurring.
      I have been also realizing that that apple, whether that be the real fruit in the garden or not, represents the heart that will be transformed throughout this time of earthly existence and this has to do with it becoming a star and the planet becoming a star.
      If it be true that we incarnate with our hearts, in a bell shape, then we have to consider the planet earth and how it incarnated as well.....
      All good things,