4148Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Sune Nordwall's original post re Peter

  • Peter Staudenmaier
    Apr 6, 2004
      Hi Daniel,

      at last, somebody willing to come forward and explain what they think Sune means! You wrote:

      "You don't have to go back in time to create a forgery."

      If the document in question was published long in the past, then yes, you do need to go back to the time it was published in order to forge it. Are you sure you know what forgery is?

      "Simple mischaracterization will accomplish the same thing, and can be done from the present."

      Yes, mischaracterization is something we can do right now, in the present. But this is not what Sune says I did. Try to remember that Sune and I have discussed this thoroughly in several public forums. Each time I have told him that what he really means is that I simply mischaracterized the content of Steiner's 1910 lectures. But Sune always rejected this idea, and insisted that I committed *forgery*, which is of course something else altogether. Recently he has taken to calling this "spiritual forgery", whatever that might be. If you think that forgery and mischaracterization are the same thing, Daniel, perhaps you could say so. Thanks,

      Peter

      Hi Deborah, you wrote:
      "I went to Sune's website and read through his material on Peter Staudenmeier. I found it very convincing."

      Peter Staudenmaier:
      You did? Then maybe you can explain how I managed to travel back in time and forge Steiner's 1910 lectures on national souls. That would clear up a whole lot of confusion. Thanks,

      Daniel:
      You don't have to go back in time to create a forgery. Simple mischaracterization will accomplish the same thing, and can be done from the present.

      Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail.
      Mit dem Yahoo! Messenger können Sie Freunde noch schneller erreichen!

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic