41032Re: Easter thoughts -- and beyond

  • Kim
    Apr 12, 2009
      The Pineal Gland is related to the Brow Chakra, but all Chakras are
      related to the crown chakra.

      Left hand is the Father or Luciferic side (red), where the right hand is
      the Mother or Ahrimanic side (blue).

      But what it means I can't say, at least yet, but I have no idea.

      Kim

      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Crown chakra Kim, related to the Crown chakra...somehow through
      the...well I shall just make a mess of it but it seems to me that out of
      my experience, it has something to do with the pineal gland, the
      pituitary gland, the higher and the lower, metabolic and neurological,
      and then a raying up of sorts from where they meet in the middle...well,
      that's kinda how it feels in an imagination and also a sensation....
      > So, Kim, tell me, what does the left hand, one where the Christ Jesus
      had a nail go through, signify? If one was to feel that in their left
      hand only what would it signify?

      > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the
      human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner

      part of the Brow Chakra or the Throat Chakra as seen in the following
      picture. I thought it was the back part of the Throat Chakra (and still
      do), as it has with communication to do, which the third eye also have,
      but of a higher visual art. The Neck chakra can control the muscles in
      the neck which are connected to the front head, and can induce pain at
      the brow if the person are acting against his own good. Of cause only if
      this chakra is functioning relatively good. It can be rather frustrating
      if you don't understand the cause or remedy in a given situation.

      > Throat Chakra: 5. Chesed, 6. Gevurah,
      > Third Eye: 7. Chokmah, 8. Binah,
      > Crown Chakra: 9. Daat, 10. Kether

      > Throat Chakra
      > /Kim
      >
      > --- In anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com, "dottie zold"
      dottie_z@ wrote:

      > > Kim have you not heard it described by Rudolf Steiner at the back of
      the head?

      > > An experience I had last night was that the pineal and the pituitary
      work together in a way when it comes to working with the higher
      beings...there is a sensation that can be felt at the back of the head
      and at the top of the head at the same time...I say 'working together'
      as it was the first time I experienced them at the same time while
      contemplating their relationship. ...well actually while reading further
      work in Dennis K.s book. I realized an experience that happens when we
      study and the Being is working with us, we can experience it in those
      areas, almost like a 'lighting up' of sorts.

      > > All good things,
      > > Dottie
      > >

      > > > It's description of the interplay between Astral and Etheric body
      it the
      > > > clearest I have seen until now, here you see how Karma enters our
      lives.

      > > > The heart is described in it's right place, in the middle, as
      Christ
      > > > between Lucifer and Ahriman.
      > > >
      > > > [fig7-3]
      > > > The following <http://roohit. com/f3914> puts us in relation to
      our sun
      > > > system:
      > > > Then when man passes through the gate of death, this
      ethereal-astral
      > > > structure â€" wherein the heart is floating, so to speak
      â€"
      > > > contains all that man takes with him into his further life of soul
      and
      > > > spirit, when he has laid aside the physical and the etheric forms.
      Now,
      > > > as he expands ever more widely in the spirit, he can hand over his
      > > > entire karma to the cosmos, for the substance of the whole cosmos
      is
      > > > contained within him; it is drawn together in his heart, in the
      etheric
      > > > body of his heart.
      > > > And with this from Human Questions and Cosmic Answers
      > > > <http://shinyurl. com/bc3e7>
      > > > Saturn InstinctsJupiter Inclinations, sympathiesMars Moral
      Impulses Sun
      > > > Mercury Sagacity, ClevernessVenus LoveMoon Phantasy, Imagination,
      > > > MemoryAnd <http://shinyurl. com/54b2c>
      > > > Thus the planets near the Sun have to do more with the
      physicalelements
      > > > in man's organism: solid, fluid aeriform. The planets distantfrom
      the
      > > > Sun have to do more with the etheric elements in man sorganism.
      Between
      > > > the two groups of planets is the Sun itself. Theforces of Mercury,
      Venus
      > > > and Moon bring the human being intoconnection with the solid,
      fluid and
      > > > aeriform elements. The forces ofMars, Jupiter and Saturn. protect
      him
      > > > from Rowing away into theWarmth, Light and Chemical Ethers. As you
      see,
      > > > the effects arepolaric. And the Sun stands between, preventing the
      two
      > > > groups of planetary forces from interpenetrating.
      > > >
      > > > [sun]
      > > > The Sun
      > > > These documents give together a macro cosmic and micro cosmic
      view.

      > > > /Kim

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic