41027Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Easter thoughts -- and beyond

    Apr 12, 2009
      Hi Kim, Good Sunday to you,
      Below is the article wherein the third heart at the back of the head can be referenced. GA 161, May 1, 1915 is the lecture she uses however it is not availabe on elib. I shall see if we can get a hold of this unless Mr. Stewart can make it available.
      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Easter thoughts -- and beyond
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, April 11, 2009, 6:49 AM

      Kim have you not heard it described by Rudolf Steiner at the back of the head?

      An experience I had last night was that the pineal and the pituitary work together in a way when it comes to working with the higher beings...there is a sensation that can be felt at the back of the head and at the top of the head at the same time...I say 'working together' as it was the first time I experienced them at the same time while contemplating their relationship. ...well actually while reading further work in Dennis K.s book. I realized an experience that happens when we study and the Being is working with us, we can experience it in those areas, almost like a 'lighting up' of sorts.

      All good things,

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic