40964Re: 33rd parallel

  • Brad Martin
    Apr 3, 2009
      Mr. Holderlin66, your evidence is 100% bullshit. If you are serious about the process of life and the history of the cosmos, you get out of "Steiner says" fundamentalism, and start reading one of the best comprehensions of the "patterns of the universe", the "mind of g_d", with Irvin Laszlo's, "Science and the Akashic Field: An Integral Theory of Everything.
      Brad

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ervin_L%C3%A1szl%C3%B3

      "holderlin66" <holderlin66@> wrote:

      > > That our current Sorathian Surge was decoded by Steiner into a clear
      > > low-jack anti-rhythm pattern that now travels through time as a time
      > > ripple and stands as an anti-time ripple event, even against the
      > > certainty of the Lord of Karma and the Etheric Christ. 666 - 1332 is
      > > directly linked to the 1998 forming of the Project for a New American
      > > (read Ahrimanic) century. If we read it properly, if we read it and the
      > > intent and warning also formulated in the Matrix film series that also
      > > came out in 1998/9, we understand the announcemnt of the PNAC as the
      > > announcement of the coming of the Ahrimanic Messiah, by merely
      > > announcing and altering the terms so that we can clearly say from an
      > > esoteric and real point of view, that the PNAC were the blueprints and
      > > sketches for the Project for a New Ahrimanic Century. The arrival and
      > > coming of the Ahrimanic Messiah is less than fifty years off maybe less,
      > > maybe more, or maybe the opposing forces were just keeping their claws
      > > in the pot and stirring up all the failed ideals so that humanity would
      > > continue to remain distracted.
      >
      > You brought it up, Bradford (Matrix) - so now you're obliged to help me out. My new computer suddenly stopped reading CDs - and no one knows why. Microsoft (it's Vista brrr) USA says I must contact Microsoft Argentina, MS Argentina says I must contact the tech office of my seller. That apologetic office tells me they haven't got a clue, that it's impossible. Now, Bradford, which secret society or God is trying to contact me (like Neo in Matrix) through my computer - although in this case through silence?
      > Frank

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic