40806Re: List of famous (sic) waldorf school graduates

  • val2160
    Mar 10, 2009
      <coolvibes@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" wdenval@
      > wrote:
      >
      > > According to Jerry Oppenheimer, Martha Stewart's daughter Alexis
      > > attended the Rudolf Steiner School in NY.-Val
      >
      > Any Devil's Advocate from the Abyss would retort that Martha Stewart
      is
      > a convicted felon (for lying to the feds about why she sold some
      > stocks), so it's no wonder she sends her kids to schools run by liars,
      > crooks, criminals, pretenders, drug pushers, murderers, cutthroats,
      > nuts, fruitcakes, bananas, space cadets, wackos, punks, and abusive
      > charlatans masquerading as schoolteachers.
      >
      > Tarjei

      I didn't see her on the list. I considered a reading failure on my part
      and an error on the part of Jerry Oppenheimer as possible reasons. But
      now in light of the above I must also contemplate the possibility that
      Alexis did attend a Steiner school but is not named on the list BECAUSE
      her mother is a felon. -Val
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic