40622Re: On the Fives

  • christmichaelsophia
    Mar 2, 2009
      The number 5 links to Mercury. Number 55 to Christ Consciousness,
      Divine Will and New Thought Forms. The number 555 to the Boddhisatva.

      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Kim, and any friend who might have an idea: what do the 5s
      represent? I have not asked the question for a few weeks now but these
      5s are ever present in everything around me: 555 .  I can come to an
      understanding of a 55 as this just showed itself to me but the third
      five seems to be inherent in the first five and I don't know what the
      fives represent. Anyone?

      > All good things,
      > Dottie
      >

      > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the
      human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner

      it can be seen almost as the wings of Isis and the forehead is the
      Sun. You can see this very clear outline in Frank Chester 's forehead
      when he is lecturing.

      > > These are the signs of the time when spiritual brother can
      recognize spiritual brother just from the form of the head.

      > > All good things,
      > > Dottie
      > >
      > > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be
      the human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner

      married in order to be considered a Rabbi. The point would be that the
      Messiah would not need to have a physical wife, as is the call in the
      Rabbinical scripture, because he would already have the full
      incarnation of the Shekinah within him, the Presence of God, within
      him and so he would no longer need, they would no longer need, we
      would no longer need to procreate as in the old way....obviously this
      is a seed for the future but nonetheless it had to be acheived by one
      in order for it to be in the world. We have the Nathan Jesus having
      been able to acheive this.

      > > Do you disagree?
      > >
      > > All good things,
      > > Dottie
      > >
      > > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be
      the human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner

      Wedding, and