40591Re: Kim ~ Shekinah

    Mar 1, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Kim" <kimgm@...> wrote:

      > Hi Dottie,
      >
      > I would add, remember that Isis is both Mother and Wife!
      >
      > and Antroposophia = Anthropos + Sophia
      >
      > You mentioned once that the rabbi should have a wife, i think? It's
      > important and I think it's a real problem for the Catholic Church. It's
      > vital for the development of the heart to be a pair.
      >
      > Love,
      > Kim

      The question whether Jesus was married or not has been much debated.
      Although there is no documentary proof that he was, that doesn't
      necessarily mean that he wasn't. Even in the Gnostic Gospels, where
      Mary Magdalene takes on more importance, fe, the Gospel of Mary
      http://southerncrossreview.org/35/gospel-mary3.htm where all admit
      that Jesus loved her more than the other disciples, it is hard to
      believe that if she were his wife it would not be mentioned. Of course
      it's also possible that he left his wife and family in order to carry
      out his mission as the apostles needed to do. In any case, it's all
      speculation. Nevertheless, priestly celibacy in the Catholic Church is
      based exclusively on the presumption that Jesus was celibate, despite
      the fact that the apostles were married men, even Peter.
      http://www.futurechurch.org/fpm/history.htm