      From: ottmar12 <ottmar12@...>
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Steiner's Moon node returns
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 30, 2009, 12:16 PM

      Hi Robert,
      a short note on the 38 year question. It seems that the 38 years do
      not relate to two moon nodes, but to the meton cycle. In John 5 the
      lame (or what is the correct word?) man was healed by the Christ after
      38 years, in him our 5 th post atlantean period is healed , the
      `deficency, sickness' of our period.
      The meton cycle is 19 years or 6939 days, that is the time Sun Moon
      and Earth need to come into the same position to each other.
      In Lemuria the first deed of Christ hamonized the 12 fold zodiac
      In early Atlantis the second deed of Christ harmonized the spheres of
      the 7 planets, the astral of man.
      In late Atlantis the third deed or sacrifice of the Christ hamonized
      the mental of men, then the meton cycle for men was activated.
      In historic times, 2000 years ago the Christ saved the I or ICH of man.
      The meton cycle is important for man's destiny today, but it is easily
      mixed up with the moon node.
      (For those who read Tomberg: he wrote on the 4 sacrifices of Christ,
      giving additional material. For decades these Tomberg texts were
      thought to be ES lessons from Rudolf Steiner, held in Stockholm. The
      ideas mentioned above do not come from Tomberg, though! I absolutely
      do not want to start a new discussion about Tomberg!)
      Yahoo! Groups Links
      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional
      <*> To change settings online go to: