39Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Divine Feminine

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Nov 8 9:53 AM
      Thanks Frank!

      Whoa, something good to chew on there! I have that somewhere on my shelves, I
      think. Maybe I can find it on the Net. Can't reconcile it with other texts,

      Did you see my bit on public education? Still working on it for you, though.

      : ) Christine

      By the way, the company I work for here in Miami has a branch in Buenos
      Aires. Real belly of the beast stuff! Won't say what just now. I am still trying to
      figure it out. I have only been there 2 months.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic