3891R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Steiner on racial evolution/Ahasver

  • raymon_ford
    Apr 1, 2004
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "VALENTINA BRUNETTI"
      <okcgbr@t...> wrote:

      ... Well I see it in the following way. We've got from RS and
      others general
      > point of views but we have also to look....

      Gidday Andrea,

      Thanks for your helpful post.

      On another subject perhaps you can be of help too. In 1997 in Italy
      there was an attempted start of a periodical to do with Goethean
      Science: 'IL DIVANO MORFOLOGICO'; some of those involved were Sandro
      Curti, Emilio Ferrario, Daniele Nani, Silvia Nicolato. It seemed
      that it was to be conducted as a debate within the academic
      mainstream. Can you tell me anything about what happened here? Are
      you familiar with any of these people?

      See ya, Raymon
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic