3888Re: Steiner on racial evolution

  • walkinsnotwelcome
    Mar 31, 2004
      (1) I was being ambivalent today about buying a magazine called
      Anarchy, then saw your name in there and knew just what to do. Then
      it seemed the people in there hated your mode of
      criticism/analysis/discussion, threw many bad words at it, but your
      style seemed very straightforward to me, I don't know what to think,
      I will probably make some effort at resolving this. (2) Have you
      defined the words "race" and "racism" here yet? It might help, though
      I doubt it.
    • Show all 125 messages in this topic