38153Re: Voting

  • Kim
    Nov 4, 2008
      Congratulations,
      This is a long awaited change, that will change how people thinks.
      Love,
      Kim

      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Well, what a shock! There is a line down the street and around the
      block of the Woman's Club waiting to vote. Three presidential
      elections we have seen at this club since I have been here and never a
      line...not even when so much was at stake in 2004. Good to see.

      > All good things,
      > Dottie
      >
      > p.s. I have to think these are mostly democrats as the republicans
      are a really well oiled machine and they vote. So I have to think this
      is mostly a democratic revolution going on, AFTER the revolution. Whew.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic