      From: Frank Thomas Smith <eltrigal78@...>
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: George Washington and other things
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 2:02 PM

      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Hey Friends,
      >
      > We are under assault here at the Woman's Club by a two ladies trying
      to impose their will against the majority. Usually bullies win but I
      am hoping a disaster can be averted. All my ladies are so loving kind
      and considerate that they are holding these two in their highest
      thoughts, meanwhile we are being threatened and intimidated non stop.
      Tomorrow is the showdown and all I can say is if you have any light to
      offer that you throw it our way for the highest good of what is to be,
      to the Woman's Club. The meeting will take place at 10:30 am cali time.
      ______
      Ask yourself what would you do as the moderator of an anthropop list.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)