      Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 5:55 AM
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Building our hut

      Well, very very strange things today dear friends. And from the morning until now just about I am saying the Lord's Prayer. I started this morning as I was feeling an attack coming on. And one did. And it is a retaliation thing that his happening and I can better understand all of the weak body feelings I have been having and how only my own thinking with that of Christ wakes me up from my body trying to give in. Strange.

      Something is happening at my work place that is unconsciousnable. And now that this young lady who is working from retaliation with a President who has diminished thinking a final push has occurred and I do not know what will happen other than those who love this club are going to fight like they have never before. It is me this young lady is after and if you could have seen her at the board meeting, you, as Steiner students, would have seen immediately who she was working with. It was as if the exorcist was right in front of us it was so awful.

      The Lords Prayer

      Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name,

      Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
      Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory, forever,