37627Re: Gandalf Deniers at A_T

  • steinarbeider
    Jun 29, 2008
      <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

      > A Waldorf-Critic-Creature has unearthed Gandalf deniers at this site.
      > This is undeniably a shameful situation and, with all due respect to the
      > Powers that Be, I suggest that they be immediately banned (the Gandalf
      > deniers, not the Powers that Be).

      Frank Smith, you have misunderstood my WC post very much because I did
      not say that any at this AT site was Gandalf deniar. I said people at
      this site who are antisemitic Aryan cultists accuse Jews of Gandalf
      denial and also Christ denial, that is in the archives somewear. There
      is nothing wrong with denying Gandalf, I am agnostic and deny Gandalf
      also so why should it be wrong to deny Gandalf if you are Jewish and
      why are Steiner-cultists also Tolkien-racists?

      Greetings,

      Steinar Beider
      Oslo, Norway
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic