      From: Frank Thomas Smith <eltrigal78@...>
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Gandalf Deniers at A_T
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, June 28, 2008, 3:48 PM

      Peter Staudenmaier wrote at WC
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/waldorf-critics/message/5087

      "Hello Steinar,

      Steinar:  People like Frank Smith and you are very knowledgible

      Frank evidently believes you are an actual critic of Waldorf and anthroposophy,
      rather than an anthroposophist posing as a critic. I find this genuinely
      remarkable. I've tried in the past to explain to Frank the difference between
      credulous reading and critical reading; looks like it didn't sink in."

      This credulous reading critic (Peter) answered Steinar at least 3 times, very seriously explaining anthroposophy to him. Now he has the audacious balls to say that I don't know the difference between credulous and critical reading.
      And now, to spray audacious icing on the cake, Tom Mellett (at A-W) claims that Steinar Beider (Stone worker) is really Tarjei. But we know, dear A_T friends, that Uncle Taz would never condescend to be a Norwegian Troll - don't we?
      Frank

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

      > A Waldorf-Critic-Creature has unearthed Gandalf deniers at this site.
      > This is undeniably a shameful situation and, with all due respect to the
      > Powers that Be, I suggest that they be immediately banned (the Gandalf
      > deniers, not the Powers that Be).

      > "I took a look at that group site. Frank Thomas Smith also ridiculed my
      > post about Tolkien's racism and he quoted all I wrote about that with
      > a big laugh.
      >
      > But I was not the person that thought this out, it came from a very
      > straight web site with proper references. I did very much digging in
      > the archives at Anthroposophy Tomorrow, and there was much
      > antisemitism, one man was very angry against Jews because they were
      > Christ-deniars and then a Tolkien-man said that the same Jews were
      > also Gandalf-deniars. And Gandalf is from Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.
      > As agnostic, I am also guilty of those things, you do not have to be
      > Jewish to deny Christ and Gandalf, but this shows that Tolkien-people
      > are not only metaphysical fairy tale racists but also real-life
      > antisemitic racists just like theosophists and anthroposophists and
      > others that believe in the Aryan myth and the swastika."
      > Greetings,
      >
      > Steinar
      > P.S. This guy or gal is in a confused state of soul. He compulsively
      > spells deniers "deniars" and Steiner "Steinar".
      > Wheh!
      > Frank
      >
      > [http://www.doomlabs.com/projects/cannons/gandalfs_staff/doom_gandalf_mx\
      > s_tt_.jpg]