37617Re: Gandalf Deniers at A_T

  • Simone
    Jun 28, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

      > Peter Staudenmaier wrote at WC
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/waldorf-critics/message/5087
      >

      > "Hello Steinar,
      >
      > Steinar: People like Frank Smith and you are very knowledgible
      >

      > Frank evidently believes you are an actual critic of Waldorf and
      > anthroposophy,
      > rather than an anthroposophist posing as a critic. I find this genuinely
      > remarkable. I've tried in the past to explain to Frank the difference
      > between
      > credulous reading and critical reading; looks like it didn't sink in."
      >
      > This credulous reading critic (Peter) answered Steinar at least 3 times,
      > very seriously explaining anthroposophy to him. Now he has the audacious
      > balls to say that I don't know the difference between credulous and
      > critical reading.
      > And now, to spray audacious icing on the cake, Tom Mellett (at A-W)
      > claims that Steinar Beider (Stone worker) is really Tarjei. But we know,
      > dear A_T friends, that Uncle Taz would never condescend to be a
      > Norwegian Troll - don't we?
      > Frank

      Caro Francisco,

      It seems that Tom Mellet, despite very sharp and savvy, doesn't know how to use these qualities when it comes to identifying trolls. Besides, he was away from cyber anthroposophy circles for too long and doesn't know most of the new players on the game. I remember he once wrote here that all anthroposophists on WC were Tarjei's trolls, including Brad Martin, who, we know, is a real person. So, it seems that Tom sees Tarjei's ghost everywhere in the cyberspace.

      I've read Steinar posts on WC and I've a very good guess of who's behind it – I'm 99% sure, so, I can't reveal the name since it is not absolute certainty and I don't wanna make false cyber-accusations. These thing of proxy servers made trolling identification nearly impossible, that is, you know who it is but you can't ever be sure. Anyway, by situating the troll on Norway and throwing here and there some of Tarjei's typical style, like parodying songs and citing Nixon (Tom, you're underestimating Tarjei by far!), this person (yeap, I know it's you!) certainly wanted to make people believe he was Tarjei. It's amazing how revengeful people can be and how long they can carry around bitter feelings because of banishment from a cyber-forum…

      Abraços (para o Francisco!),

      Simone

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic