37491Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Gates of Light

    Jun 8, 2008

      Now, in this picture:

      http://web.newsguy.com/bigbytes/dc_cathedral/cathedral10.htm

      can you see where Lucifer is in the Tree of Life? If anyone recalls Rudolf Steiner drew a picture of Lucifer. Now, we can see on the Tree of Life why it would be said that Lucifer would be the future Holy Spirit: Lucifer is embedded in the Tree of Life its very self as is Sophia who is the backbone, the Tree its very self. Whew. Well, at least these are my thoughts.

      Okay okay okay, I still have not mastered putting an image in my post. I image that's because I have not even tried other than one time pre Tarjeic instructions:) So, I shall upload the picture into my files on this list. However I want to say maybe yall shall take a looksee to find where Lucifer is and in what picture before you open my picture of the Tree:)))

      All good good things again,

      All good things,

      Dottie