37250Stewart Easton's biography - On the web

    May 3, 2008
      I've put the book on my own website while it's being worked over by
      James for the Rudolf Steiner Archive:

      http://uncletaz.com/easton/

      The Archive has a searchable index-system that makes the index at the
      end of the book superfluous, so I'm skipping that bit.

      Notes 55 and 65 are missing from the text (chapters 11 and 13-14). The
      asterisk notes have been handled in a somewhat clumsy way, but James
      has a better solution for the Archive.