      From: Andrei O. <amail4andrei@...>
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 2, 2008 7:29:43 AM
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] On the theme of sacrifice of The Christ and some personal matters

      Hi, everyone !

      That subjects of boys changing the I-s etc. is a sensible one and i am not the one to have answers on Yeshua's life. For the time being, I incline to think that it was as described in my previous message. My language possible failed me. , because certainly I won't do it better then before. Should improve my English.
      Was the Christ God? Yes, if we accept the trinity as god.
      Did Hebrew and Romans kill god? No, because it is impossible.
      Church? I grew up as atheist. That is the culture that was inculcated to me, that is how I was educated. The church where I go when I want to go - the Christian orthodox one. I also attended several protestant gatherings. I've mentioned it before: the church, i.e. the community of Christ, is a necessary thing. How it is carrying out it's key-priority task - that's another think. However, I am sure the things with the church will change into better, because everything in church depends on men (priests), and men CAN change.
      I would say that I, persons like me, those who lived in soviet period, on soviet area, have a certain mentality or vision - we usually do not go often to the church, and the church has no deep influence on our world-vision.
      As for the pain, suffering, I am not fun of the feelings at all. But it happens, because any man should be able of co-living, co-feeling wit others, with different layers and sides of existence. We may feel pain or suffering due to the compassion we educate in us; compassion, i.e. feelings the same as others do, being able to understand better others, trying to put yourselves in others shoes, opening your heart etc.
      However, I am not fun at all of these feelings of grieve. Actually I do not like these kind of feelings. If these feelings are coming not from compassion, but due to the life itself (i.e. these are your own feelings), then the overwhelming of these kinds of grieve feelings in day-by-day life it has an destroyable impact on the society.

      Andrei

      From: Andrei O. <amail4andrei@ yahoo.com>
      To: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 1:39 PM

      Dear Dottie,

      Right to the point:
      Suffering is pain, be it physical or moral. It might imply sorrow, grief, desolation. It may need the ability to wait, to endure, to have the patience.
      At the same time, the knowledge involves suffering, or at least the suffering coming from com-passion.
      of course, Steiner also was desolated, since his expectations were not fulfilled; the "fruits' (brought about by the people whom he rendered the "How to know the higher worlds") were far from his expectations.

      As to the Jesus of Nazareth, the topic is more sensible...
      The pure soul, bearing the influence of Krishna, Buddha... being born in a boy, so as to implant the roots of wisdom, love, purity and readiness of sacrifice. 12 years this process has to be ongoing. Then, closer to his teenage, the Zarathustra I took possession of that boy-man, the I who before that was dwelling and living as another boy, perhaps a little bit more mature (it might be several years difference). That another boy dies, so does his father. Soon his present mother dies too and the both families unite. Years and years the boy is living without any awareness of his greatness. This understanding, through various ways, gets clearer the closer he gets to his age of 30. Then he becomes ready to offer himself and all he possesses - his entity as such - to the One Who's destiny and task is to bear and wave / lift the sin of men. This One was God, cause only the one who created man is able to bear and lift the man's erroneous development, cause only the Creator loves the creature so much, and only He has that power. At the same time his mother is rejuvenated due to the implication of the another mother, whose boy died at his teenage. The One dwells in the the human entity so prepared for three years. First being less attached to his humanity / manship, then more and more. In time, he become God and Man - equally. In time he masters all that is a human entity. He goes deeper, and now his whole body is kept together by his will. The time's just ripe for  the final point of his earth mission.... Blood pours into the Earth, He gets into / becomes the aura of Earth. He paves the way (as first bearer and walker) for the rest of humanity for follow the road of escape, of right development. This path / way might seem not very easy or just sometime, but... the matter is that the Path is not invented, the Path is He himslef, and He is such as He is, not other.

      Sensible (or sensitive) topic...

      With all my respect,

      Andrei