      Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 1:37 PM
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Madonna 4 minutes

      Time. Lucifer is afraid to be trapped in time. He desires to get back to the timeless sphere he was cast down from. He desires to preserve the perishable in the unchanging reality of the higher worlds. Love (eros) is intoxication with the beauty of the perishable, the ever changing physical world.

      "When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,  the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."

       The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown. "