36875Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Morality

  • robin wolfe
    Apr 6, 2008
      Dear Dottie,

      Many years ago I read how to Know Higher Worlds and it changed my perception of the world. The exercises do indeed work. I experienced it then and still to this day experience a level of spiritual perception that I am indebted to Rudolf Steiner for showing me how to accomplish.

      How ever the Philosophy of Freedom stills eludes me.

      I am currently working through some of those exercises again, in How to Know Higher Worlds, and  would appreciate any advice you have regarding this.

      Blessings,

      Robin

      Robin