36873Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Morality

    Apr 6, 2008
      Hey Sandor,

      My first book was Archangel Michael His Mission and Ours. It took me almost three years to get through it. All the while I was thinking, when I picked it up again, I was thinking 'why am I still reading this book!!!! I was a Harlequin Romance girl, teen books, and if the girl had sex before she was married I put the book down! It is so funny. (now out of knowing a past biography I understand why the Archangel Michael book was my first. I mean I would never ever had read a book like that, ever. And somehow I kept reading it.

      My second book was How To Know Higher Worlds. And I am a How To Know Higher Worlds girl. That is my book. And I too could not for the life of me get past the first few pages of The Philosophy of Freedom. Not for my life. But a curious thing it is between these two books. It seems to me that once one can bring oneself in line with the exercises of the How To Know Higher Worlds book, works on the heart chakra mostly I think, developing a thinking within the heart, it leads to the Philosophy of Freedom book. It took many years so each time I would pick up  that book it would not be had  by me. I had to put it down. But now, twelve years or thirteen years later, I can now read that book. And what I have found is that the inner structure of How To Know Higher Worlds is the Philosophy of Freedom. And the inner structure of the Philosophy of Freedom is How To Know Higher Worlds. That is what I have found. So, once we have rightly adjusted our soul, our thinking, our feeling and our willing, we can then meet the Philosophy of Freedom and understand it in a way that directly meets the consciousness soul in the Thinking Heart.

      It is my experience over the years of interelating with others, that some are more likely to think only the Philosophy of Freedom is the right way at first. But that is not true. For  the Magi and the Shepherd would need two different books to meet them. And that is the beauty of each. Adriana Koulias shares that the Magi are working towards being their Shepherds and the Shephereds are working towards being their Magis:) and so each book needs the other.

      But truly life is the greatest teacher along with these books. Life in all its questions, and all its trials and tribulations is what makes us till this soil of the soul. For without other human beings to teach us, not through their words of enlightment, rather through our interactions and our reactions, and our struggles to know ourselves through these moments, we can dig down deep, escavate and discover what really is going on. What kernel is trying to be turned over. What behaviour is trying to be transformed. MAN KNOW THYSELF has got to be the most important maxim to  hold over ones self all along the way. Knowing of course that Christ walks with us and Grace will find us when we truly truly want to change ourselves towards being the best human being we can.

      So no sweating over the Philosophy of Freedom. Working the How To Know Higher Worlds book might meet you perfectly for years. And then one day you will pick up the Philosophy of Freedom book and realize your work in How To Know Higher Worlds led you directly to pierce through to the true title of that book (POF) Intuitive Thinking on the Spiritual Path.

      All good good things to Romania,
      Dottie

      Albert Sándor <montek@...> wrote:
      I have been put my former actions into a painful situation where I cannot act in any way, but by hurting others. No possibility of external solution, but an inner one.
      I say staying in it is not suffering for suffering's sake, but for other's and my own sake, as I have realized the two are in fact, the same. I can only marvel at the beauty of the plan concieved to corner me. :)

      What I learnt that there is nothing on earth, or in heavens what would make causing suffering justifyable. Not even for their own good. It is not for us to decide.
      Seven years ago, I felt this, but I did not have the strenght and understanding to act accordingly.

      Thank you for the title given. I really need to expand my library. What I have read from RS: Apocalypse of John, The occult science, Reincarnation and karma, Children of Lucifer and Brothers of Christ, and ... I'll have to check. Oh, I am using The guide to meditation. More and more I learn form it, and feel how it is alive.
      The philosophy of Freedom ... this is a hard nut to crack, I never really got through the first pages, God know I tried. Probably there is a reason for this, too. I am mostly emotional and intuitive, still got to work on reason and intellect. I also read the Bible on a regular bases - not as part as my religious heritage, becuase that is non-existant. In fact, I became a christian on the impulse of The Apocalypse of John. (I used to be an atheist-materialist more than a decade ago)

      I like what you say about dogma and ideology. These two years I have been reading a lot, and one thing I learnt that I am quite influencable. I do not trust the words now, but the norishment to my soul they might contain.

      I will be thankful for any suggestions what to read, and where to get the books.