36643Re: Fercher, Bondarev and the giant sucking sound

  • lightsearcher1
    Mar 2, 2008
      Pretext:

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com,
      Robert Mason <robertsmason_99@... wrote:

      > And Fercher was not the only one to make this
      > prophecy. Bondarev wrote (in *The Crisis of
      > Civilisation*): "Rudolf Steiner warned that
      > the situation might come where the Germans are
      > driven out of their native land and scattered
      > over the entire earth. If we understand the
      > dark spirit that rules in our time, we can say
      > that the realization of this plan is already
      > conceivable. It is enough to activate the
      > radical Right-wing parties in Germany a little
      > and unleash a corresponding campaign in the
      > world-press - and under general expressions of
      > approval the Morgenthau-Plan will be realized,
      > or the Germans will be scattered over the other
      > lands and continents.

      [...]

      > I once mentioned this prophecy to a German
      > Anthroposophist, and he replied that the
      > Germans are already scattered like Gypsies. I
      > think he was probably referring to the massive
      > emigration of Germans to places such as the USA
      > in the past few centuries. But I don't think
      > that this emigration was the scattering
      > that Fercher, Steiner, Goethe, and Trithemius
      > were predicting...

      > It seems that this "scattering" still lies in
      > the future...

      = = = = = = = = =

      Post-text

      Do not be so sure. If the Morgenthau Plan
      was sufficient to constitute "radar screen
      material," then the out-scattering of Europeans
      and the resultant hollowing out of a cultural
      region as is happening apace would certainly
      be considered of equally momentous significance.

      June 6, 2007
      THE WASHINGTON TIMES

      Europeans' Flight from Europe
      by Paul Belien

      Last year more than 155,000 Germans emigrated from their native
      country.

      Since 2004 the number of ethnic Germans who leave each year is
      greater than the number of immigrants moving in. While the emigrants
      are highly motivated and well educated, 'those coming in are mostly
      poor, untrained and hardly educated,' says Stephanie Wahl of the
      German Institute for Economics.

      In a survey conducted in 2005 among German university students, 52
      percent said they would rather leave their native country than remain
      there. By 'voting with their feet,' young, educated Germans affirm
      that Germany has no future to offer them and their children.

      As one couple who moved to the United States told the newspaper Die
      Welt: 'Here our children have a future in which they will not have to
      fear unemployment and social decline.'

      There are two main reasons why so-called 'ethno-Germans' emigrate.
      Some complain that the tax rates in Germany are so high that it is no
      longer worthwhile working for a living there. Others indicate they no
      longer feel at home in a country whose cultural appearance is
      changing dramatically.

      The situation is similar in other countries in Western Europe.

      Since 2003, emigration has exceeded immigration to the Netherlands.
      In 2006, the Dutch saw more than 130,000 compatriots leave. The rise
      in Dutch emigration peaked after the assassinations of Pim Fortuyn
      and Theo van Gogh.

      This indicates that the flight from Europe is related to a loss of
      confidence in the future of nations which have taken in the Trojan
      horse of Islamism, but which, unlike the Trojans, lack the guts to
      fight.

      Elsewhere in Western Europe immigration currently still surpasses
      emigration, though emigration figures are rising fast.

      In Belgium the number of emigrants surged by 15 percent in the past
      years.

      In Sweden, 50,000 people packed their bags last year -- a rise of 18
      percent compared to the previous year and the highest number of
      Swedes leaving since 1892. In the United Kingdom, almost 200,000
      British citizens move out every year.

      Americans who think that the European welfare state is the model to
      follow would do well to ponder the question why, if Europe is so
      wonderful, Europeans are fleeing from it. European welfare systems
      are redistribution mechanisms, taking money from skilled and educated
      Europeans in order to give it to nonskilled newcomers from the Third
      World.

      Gunnar Heinsohn, a German sociologist at the University of Bremen,
      warns European governments that they are mistaken if they assume that
      qualified young ethnic Europeans will stay in Europe.

      'The really qualified are leaving,' Mr. Heinsohn says. 'The only
      truly loyal towards France and Germany are those who are living off
      the welfare system, because there is no other place in the world that
      offers to pay for them...It is no wonder that young, hardworking
      people in France and Germany choose to emigrate,' he explains.

      'It is not just that they have to support their own aging population.
      If we take 100 20-year-olds [in France or Germany], then the 70
      [indigenous] Frenchmen and Germans also have to support 30 immigrants
      of their own age and their offspring. This creates dejection in the
      local population, particularly in France, Germany and the
      Netherlands. So they run away.'

      On Monday Francois Fillon, the new French prime minister, said
      that 'Europe is not Eldorado,' emphasizing that his government
      intends to curb immigration by those who only seek welfare benefits.

      'Europe is hospitable, France is an immigration country and will
      continue to be so, but it will only accept foreigners prepared to
      integrate,' he stressed. Europe cannot afford to be 'Eldorado' for
      foreigners any longer, because it has stopped being 'home' for
      thousands of its own educated children, now eagerly looking for
      opportunities to move to America, Canada, Australia or New Zealand --
      white European nations outside Europe.

      While the fertility rate in France is 1.9 children per woman, two out
      of every five newborns in France are children of Arab or African
      immigrants.

      In Germany (fertility rate 1.37) 35 percent of all newborns have a
      non-German background. Paradoxically, fertility rates in Turkey,
      Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, etc., are lower than among immigrants from
      these countries in Europe.

      'A woman in Tunisia has on average 1.7 children. In France she has
      six because the French government pays her to have them,' Mr.
      Heinsohn explains.

      'Of course, the money was never intended to benefit Tunisian women in
      particular, but French women will not touch this money, whereas the
      Tunisian women are only too happy to...For Danish and German women
      the welfare benefits are too low to be attractive. Not so for the
      immigrants. So, what we see in England, France, Germany and the
      Netherlands are immigrant women who take low-paid jobs which they
      supplement with public benefits. It is not a fantastic income but
      sufficient for them,' he said.

      Europe's welfare system is causing a perverse process of population
      replacement. If the Europeans want to save their culture, they will
      have to slay the welfare state.

      August 23, 2007

      196,000 out, 574,000 in: Record numbers leaving Britain for new life
      abroad - as immigration to UK soars

      http://tinyurl.com/2tpphk

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic