      with his little harp,

      dusty boots, tattered cape and all,

      always singing and strumming,

      of the ends of rainbow,

      of treasures untold,

      of pots of gold,

      and fairytales come true.

      "Bird of Paradise" Print

      Upon he came, a tiny sproutling of an oak tree. On that tree, sat a little blue bird. Sigh, the little blue bird heaved.
      "What ails you my dear friend?"
      "What doesn't?"
      "Tell me your sad tale, little blue bird, and i shall sing it to world behold."
      The little bird fluttered her little wings, winged her exotic magic and the little bard, fell into a watching dream. He saw....

      There was a little girl, holding the little blue bird, cupped in her hands, beneath that same sprouting oak tree.
      "I am setting you free." The little girl whispered, to the little blue bird. "And if we shall meet again, under this same tree, then it is fate. And if the tree, is to be never again seen by one, then the other shall not hold it against the missing one. And that's our little promise."
      That said, the little girl sent the little blue bird into the air. The little blue bird, fluttered her little wings, took to the skies, and never once looked back.

      The fluttering wings, left the little bard in an awakening dream. And soon, he was on his way, away from the little blue bird and her sprouting tree, away from the little girl that wasn't there, always singing and strumming.

      Once upon a tale,

      not very long ago,

      there live a little bard,

      with his weary harp,