36456Re: Anthroposophical Leading Thoughts (was Anthroposophical Guidelines)

    Feb 1, 2008
      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > And you know Frank, I really don't care about how easy it would have
      been to keep doing it here. You chose to do that. I am not one who
      holds that suffering is for suffering or that free speech is for free
      speech, there are basic dignities that can be held and learnings in
      both. I am not afraid to make a stand and to be accountable for it.
      Free speech for free speech sucks in my experience, its just like
      suffering for sufferings sakes.

      > All good things,
      > Dottie
      _________
      I see, Dottie, that you don't get it after all. And I consider this "I
      am not afraid to make a stand and to be accountable for it" to be
      untrue where this list is concerned. See ya off-list, maybe.
      Frank