35956Re: Editorial - NYTimes

  • carol
    Jan 2, 2008
      "Flags are very handy for wrapping oneself in."

      Ah, that's interesting. Pardon my far reaching, living, pure
      philosophical cognitive inclination but- I DON'T GET IT.

      Are you inadvertantly confessing that you are unable to elevate your
      soul from the collective nationalistic experience of the place in which
      you live?

      And that it is because of this that you go along with Frank- but also
      because he imposes his will force in establishing a thought image which
      denotes that it can only be 'fantasy' to assert one's familiarity with
      the time spirit Michael and his earthly undertakings?

      Could it be also that you more comfortable with egoistically 'imposing
      your own will force' than you are with allowing the Time Spirit Michael
      space in your soul to 'transform' the world, on the exterior AND
      interior?

      Or do you take 'side' with Frank because he holds a member's card to
      Dornach and runs a web magazine and that that's the best living proof
      that he's a geniune Michael student, and that since 'we' have nothing to
      show, we must be, in reality, nothing to Michael and his earthly
      mission?

      Well there Deborah, may I remind you that Rosicrucianism is the
      precursor of Anthroposophy.

      Carol.

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "doybia" <doybia@...>
      wrote:

      > Flags are very handy for wrapping oneself in.
      >
      > I'm with Frank, who does the thing rather than talking about doing
      > the thing.
      > DeborahK
      >
      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "carol"
      > organicethics@ wrote:
      > >

      > > Frank: "Personally I don't pretend to have attended any M-school at
      > all,
      > > and if lack of rational discernment, as demonstrated by our
      > > interlocutors, is an example of the education received there, I see
      > no
      > > reason to be jealous."
      > >
      > > Excuse me!!
      > >
      > > I would NEVER and I mean NEVER trivialize the Spirit realm nor cast
      > > Michael and his mission downward, using the will force of my ego,
      > in
      > > the manner in which you just did.
      > >
      > > Shame to you FRANK.
      > >
      > > Carol.
      > >
      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith"
      > > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, JoAnn Schwartz

      > > > Well, JoAnn, as you know Bradford and Carol like to throw around
      > the
      > > > name of the Michael School, of which they are both alumni - but
      > they
      > > > don't say *which one*. I'd like to take an educated guess:
      > > >
      > > > 1.
      > > >
      > > http://www.geolocalizador.com/ciudad-saint-michael-elementary-
      > school-X49\
      > > \
      > > > 49871.html
      > > >
      > > <http://www.geolocalizador.com/ciudad-saint-michael-elementary-
      > school-X4\
      > > \
      > > > 949871.html> - a lot to choose from here.
      > > >
      > > > 2. http://www.michaelsschool.com/html/index.cfm
      > > > <http://www.michaelsschool.com/html/index.cfm>
      > > >
      > > > 3. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/edffdbe5d6 (Michael Vick's
      > School
      > > > for Disobedient Dogs)
      > > >
      > > > Personally I don't pretend to have attended any M-school at all,
      > and
      > > if
      > > > lack of rational discernment, as demonstrated by our
      > interlocutors, is
      > > > an example of the education received there, I see no reason to be
      > > > jealous.
      > > >
      > > > Frank

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic