35944Re: Editorial - NYTimes

    Jan 2, 2008

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, JoAnn Schwartz <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

      > --- Frank wrote:
      > > F: They? Are you suggesting that JoAnn and I are clones?
      > > If so, which is the original? Or perhaps two peas in one
      > > pod? Or a bro-sis vaudeville act?
      >
      > Face it, Frankie-baby, we are so busted. Your attempts to
      > baffle Bradford's anthro-superpowers have failed utterly
      > and there is nothing left but to confess all.
      >
      > So, as all y'all should know, I am but a humble
      > sock-puppet. It's all Frank! All the time! I don't know
      > how he finds enough hours in the day!! It must be one of
      > HIS anthro-superpowers.
      >
      > Puppet-mastered regards,
      > JoAnn

      Well, JoAnn, as you know Bradford and Carol like to throw around the name of the Michael School, of which they are both alumni - but they don't say *which one*. I'd like to take an educated guess:

      1. http://www.geolocalizador.com/ciudad-saint-michael-elementary-school-X4949871.html - a lot to choose from here.

      2. http://www.michaelsschool.com/html/index.cfm

      3. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/edffdbe5d6  (Michael Vick's  School for Disobedient Dogs)

      Personally I don't pretend to have attended any M-school at all, and if lack of rational discernment, as demonstrated by our interlocutors, is an example of the education received there, I see no reason to be jealous.