35925Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Editorial - NYTimes

  • JoAnn Schwartz
    Jan 1, 2008
      --- Frank wrote:
      > F: They? Are you suggesting that JoAnn and I are clones?
      > If so, which is the original? Or perhaps two peas in one
      > pod? Or a bro-sis vaudeville act?

      Face it, Frankie-baby, we are so busted. Your attempts to
      baffle Bradford's anthro-superpowers have failed utterly
      and there is nothing left but to confess all.

      So, as all y'all should know, I am but a humble
      sock-puppet. It's all Frank! All the time! I don't know
      how he finds enough hours in the day!! It must be one of
      HIS anthro-superpowers.

      Puppet-mastered regards,

      When people tell you who they are — believe them. -- Maya Angelou
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic