35904Re: Editorial - NYTimes

    Dec 31, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...> wrote:

      > It was Tarjei who first brought this Time Being to our attention and all
      > Tarjei wanted to prove was something about Space Cadets.  He took a
      > briliant insight and taunted those who were space cadets because
      > apparently he can't keep up with how we are retiring Einstein and
      > Physics and re-defining physics itself by including the Christ Being.

      Nah, Tarjei doesn't know his physics, which would at least require some Intellectual Soul thinking, and now he's been demoted to a Sentient Soul condition along with the rest, way back in ancient Mesopotamia.

      Darwin is probably being retired along with Newton and Einstein by the honored graduates from The Michael School Dept of Physics - retired and retarded back in time with all the others who never attended Michael School or simply dropped out because they couldn't explain to the dean's satisfaction how GWB's etheric body assumed the shape of a dodecahedron when he proposed to keep the nuclear option on the table with regard to Iran. If the students couldn't see that clairvoyantly, they were supposed to illustrate it through an occult equation. When they failed this exam, they were demoted all the way back to (Darwinian) Neanderthals and orangutangs, and that's where we'll end up too if we don't recognize with our Consciousness Souls and confess with our keyboards that the 9/11 skyjackers were Zionists in Saudi disguises.

      Well, it's 45 minutes into 2008; New Zealand was among the first to go almost 13 hours ago; Laura Bush hasn't even put her nuke-shaped New Year's Eve steak in the oven yet.