35211Re: Vorstand

  • winters_diana
    Dec 2, 2007
      > > That's another clever inquisitor's tactic.
      >
      > Oh, I can give you some good ones, sister. Keep badgering everybody

      Yes, that's clever, Tarjei - if I accuse *you* of being an inquisitor,
      you can just accuse *me* of being an inquisitor, and we've even! Cool.

      >about what questions they have to answer when you've asked them,
      >repeat those questions three or four times and badger them again and
      >again even if they've taken a long break from the forum,

      That one always cracks me up. People are always taking these "long
      breaks" from the forum at the *most* convenient times.

      Diana
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic