35190Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Vorstand

    Dec 2, 2007
      Anyone can have an opinion of this or that to be true
      or false. And anyone can make these opinions known
      without being killed for it. At least not in America
      Ms. Winters.

      Now the issue that I am speaking to has to do with
      staking out a position on the holocaust and them
      trying to say that Rudolf Steiner would support such
      ignorance. Diana is doing the exact thing to me right
      now. She is saying that I am a supporter of the
      thinking as long as it does not touch Rudolf Steiner.
      See how such ignorance spouts off the top of its head.
      No thinking just spouting.

      So, to be clear, whew, I think Bondarev, Hale, Carol,
      Lochman etc. have the right to their opinion. And I
      have a right to mine regarding this subject. They do
      not have the right though to claim that Rudolf
      Steiner's work propagates such ignorance due to their
      own sympathies or antipathies towards the Jews or the
      Holocaust etc. It's their opinion and they are welcome
      to it. And when it gets into such territory as trying
      to hook his work up to their ignorance people have a
      right to speak up.

      Diana's just spouting off the top of her head. God
      forbid she should engage in any thinking outside of
      these types of shenanigans.

      All good things,
      Dottie

      Ms. Winter's: ( I think as I don't open her posts)
      > > I wrote:
      > >
      > > >there's no use analyzing who I'm "picking on" - I
      > just respond to
      > > the >posts
      > >
      > > But I admit I've definitely been on Dottie lately.
      > She's a special
      > > case, and her personality, along with maybe yours
      > and Frank's,
      > > essentially defines this list. I don't consider
      > either you or Frank
      > > nearly as destructive as Dottie. I admit I'm
      > writing things that are
      > > probably too personal about Dottie, that would not
      > be allowed on the
      > > critics list, and Dan would be saying "Don't talk
      > about your fellow
      > > subscribers," and I agree with his principles in
      > this regard on the
      > > one hand.
      >
      > Yes, Dan would certainly say that. But here we have
      > freedom of speech,
      > which allows me to say that with every post you're
      > making more a fool of
      > yourself. And now I understand why you're here: to
      > let off the steamy
      > farts you aren't allowed to emit in the WC, although
      > that is the more
      > appropriate place. All this strongly indicates that
      > Tarjei's prayers for
      > you aren't working. Maybe if Gman tried exocism?
      >
      > Frank

      [http://mattpreskenis.com/blog/uploaded_images/exorcism-737539.jpg%5d

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic