35150Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Vorstand

    Dec 1, 2007
      I don't think its feelings necessarily Taz, I think
      its more from a responsibility to the higher beings in
      thier work towards elevating man through various
      teachers that offer such work as Rudolf Steiner has
      for this consciousness soul age. To let Tom just vomit
      whatever he wants and to have it taken possibly as a
      truth, due to the fact that he can put two words
      together in an intelligent manner, is the issue. It's
      the exact same thing that Staudenmaier does, I mean
      down to a t. I think someone has to make a stand when
      such ignorance as taking pot shots via the lower ego
      jealousy stream occurs with half truths and the other
      half innuendo.

      All good things,
      Dottie

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.