35148Re: Vorstand

    Dec 1, 2007
      Dottie wrote:

      > You know Taz, I just don't think it fair or a good
      > thing to take pot shots at people because they have
      > either acheived something you are jealous of as you
      > wish it were you and your ideas and your obviously
      > brilliant mastery of Rudolf Steiner's work, or have
      > found themselves in a position that represents the
      > works they wish themselves were representing at the
      > highest level in regards to what it looks like
      > outwardly. I never liked this jealousy. I can better
      > work with ignorance or hateful feelings etc. but to be
      > dealing with those with this petty character of
      > jealousy it just never sat well with me. And to see
      > those in certain positions as the Vorstand I just
      > don't think it right to tear them down due to that
      > specific fact. And if you tear down everyone because
      > of your obviously brilliance then something is sorely
      > lacking.

      I can appreciate all of that, but you're playing feelings here, like jealousy and your reactions to such. Those are luciferic cards, dealing with such feelings, and it's quite possible, one could conjecture, that Tom is jealous of something, but observe also that he's keeping those cards close to his chest while playing the ahrimanic ones, cards that are only laced with a little luciferic tinge as bait....

      So as previously said, initially by Tom himself, you're playing with Ahriman's advocate and therefore with Ahriman, playing with words and their definitions like Peter S, moving into a realm where feelings and moral judgements are totally irrelevant. Peter S, for instance, said that racism and morals/ethics have nothing to do with each 0ther, that racism and its definition is only an intellectually stimulating topic to pursue.  And now Tom is doing the same thing with anthroposophy, racism and what have you. But his agenda is different. He's not only here to collect notes for his propagandizing articles and books to be published later on; he's here to play games with the special hope that he'll get people's luciferic knee-jerking riled up by pushing the right buttons.

      So if you keep your luciferic cards closer to your chest like Tom is doing, more work will be required to figure out what buttons to push, or where those buttons are. In the meantime, you should play your ahrimanic cards, because you're in the Devil's poker game. Learn how to bluff, when to raise the stakes, when to fold etc. Checkie thissie, baby:

      On a warm summers evenin' on a train bound for nowhere,
      I met up with the gambler; we were both too tired to sleep.
      So we took turns a starin' out the window at the darkness
      til boredom overtook us, and he began to speak.

      He said, son, Ive made a life out of readin' peoples faces,
      And knowin' what their cards were by the way they held their eyes.
      So if you don't mind my sayin', I can see youre out of aces.
      For a taste of your whiskey I'll give you some advice.

      So I handed him my bottle and he drank down my last swallow.
      Then he bummed a cigarette and asked me for a light.
      And the night got deathly quiet, and his face lost all expression.
      Said, if you're gonna play the game, boy, ya gotta learn to play it right.

      You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em,
      Know when to walk away and know when to run.
      You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
      Therell be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

      Now ev'ry gambler knows that the secret to survivin'
      Is knowin' what to throw away and knowing what to keep.
      cause ev'ry hands a winner and ev'ry hands a loser,
      And the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep.

      So when he'd finished speakin', he turned back towards the window,
      Crushed out his cigarette and faded off to sleep.
      And somewhere in the darkness the gambler, he broke even.
      But in his final words I found an ace that I could keep.

      You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em,
      Know when to walk away and know when to run.
      You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
      Therell be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

      You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em,
      Know when to walk away and know when to run.
      You never count you r money when you're sittin' at the table.
      There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

      I know you can't read Tom's face directly, but you can construct it clairvoyantly from his posts, and then you'll have his number.

      > To change people's names like he did in the subject
      > line is just bullying and demeaning to others.

      Putting someone's name in the subject line is poor netiquette pure and simple. And the best way to deal with that sort of thing is stop fellashippin' with them until they repent and mend their ways.

      Now here's a little something for Mr Mason, whose lucy-buttons are pushed bigtime whenever some strung-out holocaust denying nutjob haqs been kicked out of the Anthro-society.

      Hmmm... maybe that's Carol in the Sky....