35RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Divine Feminine

    Nov 8, 2003
      > In the Nag Hammadi Library there is a book called
      > Mary. You shall find it there. As well it is quite
      > interesting to read Philip and the Voice of Thunder.

      Also The Gospel of Thomas, verse 114: Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary
      (Magdalene) leave us, for females don't deserve life."
      Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too can
      become a living spirit resembling you males. For every femaile who makes
      herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

      But don't worry too much, the meaning is ambiguous and most unclear, to say
      the least. It may have to do with being androgynous, or some kind of gnostic
      code