      From: carol
      Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 1:34 PM
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Dog and pony show

      Frank, one of the rules that I can remember when wanting to paste
      pictures is go onto the great web yourself. Don't use Google images
      because they seem to be generally locked. (for easy pasting)

      You can try copying a picture directly from a given site, and then paste
      it directly onto your yahoo message. If it appears as a image, then it
      should show up after it's sent. If not, then you have to use your own
      computer programs first, and then somehow paste it. This is where I
      find myself playing piano and don't quite remember the paths I use.

      I suspect that Bradford has his method mastered. I don't know what it
      is. It's probably quite structured. C.

      --- In anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com, "Frank Thomas Smith"
      <eltrigal78@ ...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com, dottie zold
      > dottie_z@ wrote:
      > > Can you just imagine Diana if we had to change
      > > everything you found offensive? There'd be no spirit
      > > understanding in the world past your own. There'd be
      > > no karma understanding past your own. In fact we could
      > > just call it Diana's world as that is what we would
      > > have to agree to in order for you not to be offended.
      > > Hmmmm, don't think so Diana, thanks anyway, but I like
      > > my freedom without the long nose or arms of others in
      > > my business.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.