32914RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] More on Mary Oliver

  • Barbara Puky
    Sep 6, 2007
      Hi!
      I missed any earlier reference to Mary Oliver
      and couldn't find it when I looked back in
      the recent postings. I tried to ask Deborah
      privately but the email bounced back. Could
      somebody please let me know where I may
      find it.
      Thanks,
      Barbara

      >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] More on Mary Oliver
      >Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 00:58:01 -0000
      >
      >This lady keeps turning up.
      >
      >The Austin Eurythmy Ensemble is including some of her poetry in their
      >latest tour!
      >
      >Has anyone seen the program? It is called Touched Twice.
      >
      >DeborahK

      Windows Live Hotmail. Even hotter than before. Get a better look now.
      www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA148
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic